Friday, November 16, 2007

So I'm starting this here blog...

I never thought that I'd start a blog. The only blogs that I had seen were just updates on people's lives--what they were doing. Then I saw a blog that was more of a depository of ideas and thoughts. I like that idea. I send a weekly e-mail to my family, so people already know what I'm up to, but people don't necessarily know what I'm thinking about.

My idea is to write about what I'm thinking about: social interactions, religion, politics, things I'm learning about in school, books I'm reading, etc. I also think I'll post some of my poetry (intellectual copyright 2007). :)

I've named my blog, "The Dialogue," because that is what I want it to be:
"conversation between two or more persons," "an exchange of ideas or opinions on a particular issue, esp. a political or religious issue, with a view to reaching an amicable agreement or settlement" (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dialogue).

Enjoy!

No comments: